Tuesday, May 20, 2008

OTA's


Stands for Offseason Training Activity.


Right now I am residing in a hotel in Lake Forest, Illnois which in North of downtown Chicago. It's a suburb region far from the city.


We just started practice yesterday with all the veterans out there minus Brian Urlacher and Tommie Harris. Probably contract negociations. The veterans are cool. Nothing too crazy has happened to me. Or yet. I'm back to being a rookie again so I have to start from the bottom just like I did in high school and college.


We probably have the most relaxed camp out of anybody's since Coach Smith likes to keep our practices to a minimum to keep his guys healthy. That's one of the most important things at this level since you can potentially play 24 games in one season. Preseason (4), Season (16), Playoffs (4).


I've already falling in love with this city especially in the downtown area. It's amazing. Next time I will post pictures of our trip to a Cubs game and our tour of the city.


Soon I will be in San Diego to celebrate graduating from college and it will be wonderful to see family, friends and my beaitful lady.


See Yall later.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Not your kind of place? Not like the 'hood of Kensington?